I'm kind of a renegade...
Hi! I'm Cruz Santana, a 9-year veteran of the freelance writing world. I've earned my entrepreneurial bumps and bruises. In spite of the set backs, or maybe because of them, I've persisted in moving forward.
I started The Freelance Dance last year to help hustlers like me get their freelance businesses started, revamped, and bringing home the bacon. Within 5 months of starting my new hustle, I had made my first $10K!
All while raising 7 kids and battling terminal cancer!
I've learned the hard way that no one's going to hand you anything. You work for any opportunity you get in this business. But by putting some work into the right areas, you can definitely stack the deck in your favor.
This time last year, I was right where you are; full of wants, dreams, and a growling ache in my belly egging me on to work harder to get further.
Cruz Santana - Hustlin' Freelancer and Mommy of 7
1. Choose either a 60-Minute (costs $105) or 20-Minute Session (the cost is $35) and go through the payment process.
2. Once the payment confirms, you'll be routed to my online scheduler. Choose the best day and time for our call. Be sure to answer all 4 questions.
3. I'll contact you to confirm our appointment.
4. During our session, I'll ask you questions to help me understand your business, challenges, strengths and weaknesses.
1. Shortly after the end our call, you'll receive an outline covering each of the strategies we talked about and a list of the 5 steps you commited to.
2. The recap will include my growth hacking strategy.
3. In addition, you'll receive a recording of our call (60-Minute Session only) to help keep you motivated.
1. Whether you booked a One-off sesion or went ALL-IN with Ongoing Coaching, count on me to make sure you're following through.
2. I will hold you accountable for putting work into your hustle.
Ongoing coaching clients can choose from the coaching plan that works best for their needs and schedule.
You'll also get unlimited communications between calls.
In addition, ongoing coaching clients get exclusive access to a secret Facebook group full of other like-minded individuals.
I'm not a fair-weathered motivator. I'm a hustler just like you.
Almost ten years of experience surviving in the fickle world of freelance has taught me how to meet hurdles head on. I take the advice I give seriously and maintain a big-picture mentality on and off our call.
I keep detailed notes and chart your progress because I genuinely care about my coaching clients. As we continue on in our coaching relationship, I use these notes to track your milestones and to help us watch out for repeating challenges.
I started out with nothing.
I created my own incredible opportunities by just going for it, by diving head first into the discomforts and embarrassment that come with hustlin' for your dinner.
Hustlers screw it up. All. The. Time. It comes with the territory. But sitting around living in fear of your anxiety won't ever create a paycheck. I learned from my screwups and from the mistakes of others.
I want you to have a plan to follow for growing your business beyond anything you ever dreamed of. One with steps to take, actionable advice to act on today, and a realistic time frame with milestones to let you know you're making real progress towards your dreams.
It only starts one way.
Schedule your call, take action, and let's do this!
Are you ready?
You have to do Cruz Santana's coaching sessions! By far, it's the best money I have put into my business. I feel like I have so much more direction now. I enjoyed our call and loved talking with this incredible lady. She'll take you from wannabe to professional business owner!
Certified Secular Learning
Thank you, Cruz, for the coaching session. You helped me set realistic goals for my writing business and kept me from remainiing still and discouraged. You are an awesome coach!
James Donovan Art
If I followed the rules, I’d be giving out freebies and not helping my clients grow and scale their businesses
If I followed the rules, I’d be taking on more clients and not focusing on the awesome ones I'm lucky enough to have.
If I followed the rules, you'd be bored right now -- and never would've made it this far down the page.
So what am I doing instead?
I'm adding the right things at the right time to get you what you need to know to meet your goals and accomplish more in less time.
Now what do you say, do you want to break some rules with me?
Jim Young, Boiler Room
FOR A 20-MINUTE CALL
NO SIGN-UP FEES.
NO HIDDEN COSTS.